- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Treatment is available at the health center for students requesting allergy injections on a regular basis.
- For the student's convenience, a registered nurse is available to give allergy injections on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- Appointments take approximately 30 minutes.
- An appointment needs to be scheduled each time an injection is needed, but weekly appointments can be scheduled in advance for the entire semester.
Regular Allergy Injections
If you are in need of regular allergy injections, please download the forms below. Complete the Patient Agreement form (PDF) yourself and have your allergist complete the Allergy Injection Private Physician Orders (PDF). Have the completed forms faxed to our Allergy/Immunization department 330-672-2272, mail them or drop them off at your convenience. Then, have your antigen vials shipped directly to the health center or dropped off at the health center before or during your first appointment.
Please use the address below to have vials shipped to the health center:
KSU Health Services
1500 Eastway Dr
Kent, OH 44242
If you would like to speak with one of our allergy nurses, please call 330-672-8263. You may need to leave a message if we are busy assisting another student, but your call is important to us.