University Health Services (UHS), is located in the Deweese Health Center on the Kent Campus. The three-floor facility encompasses over 37,000 square feet and is home to UHS, Student Accessibility Services and College of Public Health research laboratory.
UHS has earned accreditation status from the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) beginning in 2001.
Medical Services at the Deweese Health Center
- Laboratory Services - In house and reference lab provided by UH Portage Medical Center
- A full-service Pharmacy for both prescription and over the counter medications and supplies
- Radiology department for x-ray and bone density
- Physical Therapy Department
- Psychological Services Department
Deweese Health Center provides convenient adjacent parking.
Services include treatment for acute illnesses, minor injuries, immunizations, allergy injections, women's health care, x-ray, lab, physical therapy and an onsite pharmacy.