- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Welcome to University Health Services Office of Health Promotion.
The mission of the Office of Health Promotion (OHP) is to address high priority college health issues by providing ongoing special events, programs and services that promote and support health-enhancing behavior among students and the campus community.
The Office of Health Promotion is dedicated to advancing the practice of health education and promotion in an effort to establish a higher level of commitment to personal health and community wellness on campus.
About the Office of Health Promotion
- This office is staffed by Health Educators and trained Student Assistants.
- Typical office hours during the weekday are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., although various events, programs and initiatives may be held during the evening hours.
- The OHP is located on the second floor of the DeWeese Health Center, 1500 Eastway Drive. To reach a staff member in the OHP, please call 330-672-2320.