- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Interested in getting involved in a health-related student organization at Kent State University? If so, contact one of the staff members in the Office of Health Promotion about the student organizations noted below.
BAM: Body Acceptance Movement
Scott Dotterer, Coordinator, Office of Health Promotion
The Body Acceptance Movement (BAM) is a student-run organization at Kent State University dedicated to educating, promoting, and supporting students on creating a lifestyle rich in body acceptance.
- Guide students towards a lifestyle rich with body acceptance and wellness.
- Provide resources and support towards the growth and development of a healthy body image.
- Reduce the stigma that surrounds body image and self-esteem related issues.
Contact email: KentStateBAM@gmail.com
If you would like to join this student organization or find out more about this group, please contact Scott Dotterer at 330-672-8266 or via email at email@example.com.