- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Welcome to the Kent State University Doctoral Student Forum. The purpose of this site is to offer KSU doctoral students networking opportunities and to provide information relevant to doctoral students in EHHS.
Use the links on the left of the page to find information about upcoming Doctoral Forum events, documents from previous sessions, and other news and events.
The Lead Coordinator of the EHHS Doctoral Student Forum for 2016-2017 is Kate Klonowski. If you have any questions or would like to assist with the Doctoral Forum group, please contact Kate Klonowski.
Mentor Match Program
Starting in the fall semester of 2016, all incoming doctoral students will be assigned a peer mentor in EHHS (ideally in their own program). Mentors and mentees will be matched within the first few weeks of the semester. Mentors are doctoral students and candidates who have volunteered to assist new students in acclimating to their doctoral experience in EHHS.
You can now find the EHHS Doctoral Student Forum on Facebook! Go to our group page and "Like" us to stay up-to-date with news relating to EHHS Doctoral Study. The Facebook page will be furnished with more information over the coming weeks, but the more of us that "Like" it, the more rich and lively the conversation and interaction we can have!
Subscribe to our RSS Feed and receive regular updates on job announcements, calls for proposals and other helpful information.