Undergraduate Teaching Licensure | Kent State University

Undergraduate Teaching Licensure

Undergraduate Education Minor Leading to Teaching Licensure (non EHHS majors)

For the following programs, students seeking licensure must be admitted into Advanced Study and into the Education Minor (view program requirements) in order to enroll in upper-division professional education coursework:

For the following programs, students have the option of declaring the Education Minor (view program requirementsif they want to become a licensed teacher: