- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Tech Help: Service and Repair
The TechHelp Service and Repair Center is Kent State’s on-site technology service center, available to help all students, faculty, and staff resolve issues with their personal computers and mobile devices. Our knowledgeable TechTeam is trained to provide quick and affordable service, ensuring you’ll never have to leave the Kent Campus to get professional technology support. Visit us today in the Business Administration Building or the Tri-Towers Rotunda to receive professional software and hardware support at an affordable price.
- Network, wireless and login support
- Virus and spyware removal
- Hardware installation and repair
- Software optimization and operating system troubleshooting
- iPad repair
- Mobile operating system and software repair
- Apple computer warranty service
- Hardware and software products for sale
We welcome you to contact us at 330-672-TECH (8324).
For general support questions call the 24/7 TechHelp Line at 330-672-HELP (4357) or submit a ticket at support.kent.edu. For support with university owned equipment faculty and staff members should contact their local desktop support person.
College of Business Administration, Room A220
The College of Business Administration location is on the 2nd floor by the cafe.
When driving from Summit Street, turn onto Terrace Drive, then take the first right. Metered parking is available.
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Tri-Towers Rotunda, Room 112
The Tri-Towers location is in the center of the Rotunda, near the area desk and student lounge.
When driving from Loop Road, turn onto Jackson Drive, then take the first left onto Cunningham Drive. Metered parking is available outside of Koonce Hall.
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: noon – 8 p.m.