- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Mothers, Mentors, and Muses: 8th Annual Scholarship Fundraiser
Keynote speaker is Connie Schultz, Kent State faculty member, American writer, journalist and nationally syndicated columnist
Mothers, Mentors and Muses is the Kent State University Women’s Center's signature event that recognizes Kent State female-identifying faculty or staff who have made a significant difference in the life of a student or colleague. More than 350 women across the university have received this honor.
The event will take place on Tuesday, April 4, from 5-7:30 p.m. in the Kent Student Center Ballroom.
This award honors female-identifying faculty or staff of Kent State (with five or more years of service) who have served in any of three roles:
- Mother – one who has helped “birth” ideas, thoughts and academic endeavors in others or who serves as a nurturing individual to others.
- Mentor – one who serves as a trusted counselor, colleague and/or role model.
- Muse – one who inspires creativity and artistic/academic passion in others.
Official invitations for the event will be sent in February.
** By popular demand, the SILENT AUCTION is back! **