- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Membership Types and Prices
About Individual Memberships: This membership type is designed for full-time and part-time employees, as well as spouses/partners and dependents of employees. Police academy staff and cadets, ROTC staff members, retirees, emeriti, visiting scholars, auxiliary employees and term employees with documentation also qualify for this category. Fees are discounted to include the wellness benefit paid by the full-time employee's department.
Companion (2 Individuals residing in the same household)
About Companion Memberships: This membership type is designed for two individuals residing in the same household. Proof of residency may be required.
Family (3+ Family Members)
About Family Memberships: This membership type is designed for three or more family members. Children included in this membership should be between the ages of five and 17.
Faculty/Staff Memberships: This category is available to all Kent State University employees. Part-time employees who are also students qualify for student rates. Faculty/staff memberships do not include parking. A permit for your spouse/partner can be purchased in the Pro Shop.
Semester¹: This duration is developed around the university calendar. While actual starting dates and lengths vary each year, semesters start in January, May and August.
Monthly²: This duration requires a minimum one year membership and payment with a credit or debit card. Continuous in nature, your membership will continue indefinitely until you notify Recreational Services in writing of your desire to cancel.
Payroll Deduction³: This payment type requires a minimum one year membership and is only available to staff on a 12-month contract. Continuous in nature, your membership will continue indefinitely until you notify Recreational Services in writing of your desire to cancel.
- Regardless of whether paychecks are received semi-monthly or bi-weekly, there will be a total of 24 deductions over the 12 months for any eligible employee enrolling in payroll deduction. For semi-monthly employees, deductions will be taken on the 15th and the last day of every month. For bi-weekly employees, deductions will be taken every other Friday (the middle Friday of months that have three paychecks will be skipped).
Companion: Any two people residing in the same household. Proof of same residency is required unless the companion is a minor.
Youth: Children 4 and under are free.
Family: Three or more members of the same immediate family with at least one person being 18 years or older (unless they are a student). Dependents must be age 26 and under.