MISSION: The Research Advisory Council is headed by Vice President for Research Paul E. DiCorleto, Ph. D. The council consists of the deans of all colleges or their designees. They meet monthly to advise Dr. DiCorleto regarding programming for RASP and to ensure open transparency and communication from RASP to faculty.
About Research and Sponsored Programs
Our mission is to provide the resources, facilities and services needed for Kent State University faculty, staff and students to conduct groundbreaking, globally relevant research and scholarship.
• Build research capabilities in areas of global need
• Increase internal and external resources for research
• Build academic industrial, clinical, government and foundation partnerships
• Expand our economic impact
• Create a culture of student research
• Expand our outreach
Centennial Research Park
Kent State’s Centennial Research Park provides space and support for specialized companies to thrive and grow near the university. The 41,000-square-foot research park houses high-tech start-up companies that have their roots in liquid crystal research activities launched at Kent State.