- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
WHAT IS KARAMU YA WAHITIMU/CELEBRACIÓN DE LOS GRADUADOS?
It is a pre-commencement celebration and final Rites of Passage graduation ceremony to celebrate the accomplishments of all graduating African, African American, Native American and Latino/Hispanic undergraduate and graduate students.
Students are recognized and bestowed with a cultural cloth by a faculty member in their respective college. And will receive practical advice from a Kent State University Alumni and former Karamu participant, who will serve as the Keynote Speaker.
When is KARAMU YA WAHITIMU/CELEBRACIÓN DE LOS GRADUADOS?
Thursday, May 11th at 6:00pm in the Memorial Athletic Convocation Center (MACC)
Who Can Participate?
Students of color graduating Spring and Summer 2017
How Can I Participate?
Please Note: If you do not register to participate in the ceremony and you would like a cultural stole, you will have to purchase the stole at discounted rate from the Student Multicultural Center.
When Does Registration Close?
Registation closes on Friday, March 17th.
Who Can I Contact for Questions?
If you have any questions, please call the Student Multicultural Center at, (330) 672-3560 or email us at, STUDENT_MULTICULTURAL_CENTER@kent.edu.