- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Accreditation, Assessment and Learning (formerly Academic Quality Improvement Project or AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Oscar Ritchie Scholars
Welcome Oscar Ritchie Scholars!
Congratulations, you are a recipient of a very prestigious scholarship at Kent State University. Oscar Ritchie was the first African-American male to serve on the faculty of any predominantly white university in Ohio.
As a scholar, Oscar Ritchie would want you to:
Achieve Academic Excellence
Get Involved in organizations, committess, etc.
Get Involved in a Mentorship Program
Become a Mentor
Give Back to the Community
Become a Thinker
Get started to today and begin to build your legacy at Kent State University!
As a scholar, you have an opportunity to participate in the Oscar Ritchie Scholars Initiative. This Initiaitve was created to cultivate opportunties for you to connect, engage and thrive at Kent State University and beyond. This iniative is comprised of three interconnected components:
Check out the various programs and iniaitves offered with your respectve college.For more information, please contact your College Representative.
Social and Cultural Enrichment
Explore the social and cultural activities the SMC has to offer!
Are you looking for more in-depth activities? Please provide us with some suggestions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.