- Academic Departments
- Academic Success Center
- Academic Learning Center, Columbiana Campus
- Academic Advising - Undergraduate
- Academic STARS
- Academic Testing Services
- Academic Transfer
- Academic Quality Improvement Project (AQIP)
- Accounting, Department of
- Accounts Payable
- Accessibility Services
- Administrative Offices
- Adult Students
- Advanced Placement Program
- Aerospace Studies/Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corp
- Affirmative Action Office
- Air Force ROTC
- Alma Mater
- Alumni Relations
- Animal Research
- Annual Kent State Symposium on Democracy
- Apps, Kent State
- Anthropology, Department of
- Architecture and Environmental Design, College of
- Architect's Office
- Army ROTC
- Art, School of
- Art Education
- Arts and Sciences, College of
- Arts, College of the
- Ashtabula Campus
Kent State University is ideally situated in Northeast Ohio. Located just six miles off I-76, our campus is easy to find and accessible from neighboring Akron/Canton and Cleveland airports. Kent State's 824 acre campus can also be reached by car, shuttle and public transportation.
As you plan your trip to Kent State, we hope you will take advantage of the many cultural, entertainment, and dining experiences available in Kent and surrounding areas. Be sure to check out the resources below to help you navigate your campus visit.
See you soon. We look forward to your visit.
- Kent State Hotel & Conference Center
- Find lodging accommodations located near the Kent Campus of Kent State University and surrounding areas, including Streetsboro (six miles north of the Kent Campus) and Akron (12 miles southwest of the Kent Campus).
- For additional information about accommodations and other items of interest in the city of Kent, visit the Kent Chamber of Commerce.
- For more information about accommodations in nearby Streetsboro, visit Streetsboro Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Airport Shuttle - Check these local airport websites for shuttle information:
- Amtrak provides service across the country and has stations close to the Kent Campus in these cities: Cleveland, Akron, Alliance and Youngstown.
Area Public Transportation
- Cleveland Express Limousine Service
- First Class Limos
- Uber - Akron
- One Sixty Mile Transportation
- Quality Shuttle Services
- For the latest news on construction activities across Kent State University, visit the Office of the University Architect.
- For more information on statewide weather and road conditions, visit the Ohio Department of Transportation.
Parking on Campus
- Parking permits are available from Parking Services in the Schwartz Center.
- Parking meters are available, most of which accept credit cards.
- Pay-N-Display permits are available for purchase.
- A visitor's pay lot is located at the Student Center.
- Contact Parking Services at 330-672-4432 for information on additional parking locations, permits and information.