The University Health Services Gold Clinic is located on the lower level of the DeWeese Health Center and is staffed by clinicians experienced in women’s healthcare and committed to working with you regarding your health. We believe health involves not only physical, but emotional, social, and spiritual well-being. We are experienced and sensitive in dealing with patients of all sexual orientations and cultural beliefs. We also have specialized exam tables to accommodate women with disabilities.
- General Physical and Gynecological Exams
- Breast Examination and Management
- Pap Testing/Cervical Cancer Screening
- Sexually transmitted infection testing
- Confidential HIV testing
- Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities and vaginal issues
- Initiation and management of birth control
- Menopause Issues and Concerns
- HRT Maintenance Prep and PEP
Schedule an appointment online or by calling the Gold Clinic at 330-672-8264.