How To Get A Covid-19 Test: Locations & Options
If you suspect that you have COVID-19 symptoms, get tested to find out if you have the virus to prevent spreading it to others.
- During this global pandemic, testing is part of the university’s overall strategy to identify those who have the virus, but may not have any symptoms, and are unknowingly spreading the virus to others.
- We can’t stop the spread of COVID-19 without knowing who has it and isolating them until they are no longer contagious.
- Unless you get tested, you can’t know if you have COVID-19.
- While you may not get ill from the virus, you could spread it to someone who could become seriously ill, require hospitalization or even die from the virus.
- Getting tested is the only way to know if you are COVID-19, free if you plan to spend time with others who are more physically vulnerable or who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Getting tested helps all of us to stay true to Kent State’s core values. Respecting others means respecting their health and well-being and not being reckless about spreading COVID-19.
- Getting tested is one of the best ways that Flashes Take Care of Flashes.