Kent State's COVID-19 testing for the 2022 Summer Semester is for all students, faculty and staff within our eight-campus system, to identify the virus and stop its spread. Random tests are not conducted at this time.
Available Testing Includes:
- At-home tests for all residence hall students and adult participants in summer conferences.
- Symptomatic testing for residence hall students at DeWeese Health Center.
- Throughout March, we have continued to see a consistent decrease in COVID-19 cases and have recorded the lowest number of new cases since the beginning of the academic year.
- We will reevaluate this strategy should case counts increase significantly.
- COVID-19 testing remains readily available on our campuses.
- Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19, should report their illness to Kent Sate’s COVID Response Team at 330-672-2525.
- Wastewater monitoring will be on hold in the summer months due to low capacity in residence halls.