Vaccine Requirement & Scheduling
COVID-19 vaccines, including all booster shots, are strongly recommended for our entire Kent State community but are no longer required. Being up to date on COVID-19 vaccines, including having all recommended booster shots, determines quarantine guidelines and can reduce risk of severe disease and hospitalization.
Vaccines and booster shots will continue to be available at the DeWeese Health Center on the Kent Campus and at numerous other locations throughout Northeast Ohio.
Where Can I Get a vaccine?
- University Health Services is offering COVID-19 Vaccines at the DeWeese Health Center on the Kent Campus at varying times each week.
- Use this link to schedule an appointment or call the health center at 330-672-2322 to schedule a vaccine appointment.
- The Moderna and Pfizer brand vaccines are available, and you may select which vaccine you prefer at the time you schedule your appointment.
- While walk-ins are not accepted, those who want a same-day appointment should be able to register for one.
- Vaccines also are available at a variety of locations statewide by registering through Ohio’s vaccine portal at https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov.