You will gain pertinent, real-world experience that will prove to be an invaluable asset when you enter the job market.
Internships provide students an opportunity to gain experience in their field of study (at least 150 hours) while receiving 3 internal Honors hours. The goal of this project is to provide students with an enriched educational experience to prepare them for the outside world after graduation.
Enrollment & Registration
Students must complete the Internship contract to receive credit.
- Honors hours will be granted for internships completed spring 2018 and later.
- The Honors College will accept completed internship approval document from the student's academic department in lieu of this contract.
- Student must have held membership in the Honors College for at least one semester prior to the internship and have completed at least one all-honors class.
- Student may earn three total honors hours for one internship in one semester during their time as a member of the Honors College.
- Student must submit their contract by the last day of classes for the semester in which they completed the internship