Access resources for Financial Aid & Scholarships, Billing & Payment, Student Records & Academic Transcripts, Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Everything related to what you owe.
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Options
- Make an Online Payment
- Payment Plan Options
- Info Regarding Refunds
- Select an Account for Your Refund
- Tuition Refund Appeal
- One-Time Late Fee Removal Form
- Request for FlashCash
- Employer Tuition Reimbursement Agreement
- Using Military Benefits
- Tuition Insurance
- FAQ and Guides
- How to Make an Online Payment FAQ
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
Welcome to the One Stop for Student Services website. Please click on the below video to hear about us and the services we provide our students. We are here to Help!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Do you have questions about your Fall Semester 2020 bill or financial aid? The One Stop has special phone hours to assist you. Please visit our Important Information page for more information on our extended hours.
- Get an early start on your financial aid for the next school year! Starting on October 1st, 2020, students can complete their 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.studentaid.gov. Looking for assistance or have questions on how to complete the FAFSA? You can sign-up for our FAFSA in a FLASH remote sessions here. These sessions will be remote (not in-person) with a One Stop representative to assist you with completing your FAFSA application.