Access resources for Financial Aid and Scholarships, Billing and Payment, Student Records and Academic Transcripts, and Financial Wellness.
Contact One Stop
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
One Stop Phone Line: (330) 672-6000
Sign up for in-person appointments via our FlashQ!
Located on the First Floor, University Library.
Extended & Holiday phone hours
Submit your question online below.
It’s not too late to complete your FAFSA for the 2023-2024 school year!
To complete the FAFSA:
- Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) starting NOW
- The 2023-2024 FAFSA is for students who want to receive financial aid for the Summer 2023, Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semesters.
- Check out our FAFSA information page for important updates and FAFSA assistance events
- Attending Summer? Visit: Summer 2023 financial aid information
Need Money for College?
Review other options that may help to cover your college expenses
Summer/Fall Semester Checklist
As spring semester concludes, stay on track with this handy checklist to prepare for the summer and fall semesters.
Summer Payment Due Dates -
|Registration Date||Payment Due Dates|
|Through May 15, 2023||5/15/2023|
|5/16/2023 - 6/6/2023||6/6/2023|
Note: There is no payment plan option for summer classes.
Upon final degree approval, the Office of the University Registrar will offer diplomas available for pick up or mailing.
Diploma pick-up for Spring 2023 graduates will be located at 108 Schwartz Center
- Friday, June 9, 2023, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday, June 10, 2023, from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Monday, June 12, 2023, from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
A photo ID or passport will be required.
Remaining diplomas will be mailed on Friday, June 16 from the Registrar's Office to your diploma address (if identified) or permanent address in FlashLine.