Access resources for Financial Aid and Scholarships, Billing and Payment, Student Records and Academic Transcripts, and Financial Wellness
Stay up to date.
Signing up for your classes.
Everything related to what you owe.
Learn how to pay for college.
Check out these resources!
- One Stop How-To Videos
- Summer & Fall Semester Checklist
- Flashline Guide to Student Account/Bill
- Tuition and Payment FAQ
- Flashline Guide to Financial Aid
- Requesting an IRS Fed Tax Return or Non-Filing Letter
- Flashline Guide to Registration and Records
- Guide for Parents/Advocates
- Guide for the Federal Parent Plus Loan Application
- One Stop Fax Coversheet
Welcome to the One Stop for Student Services website. Please click on the video below to hear about us and the services we provide our students. We are here to help!
INFO YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Do you have questions about your Spring Semester 2021 bill or financial aid? The One Stop is here to assist you. Please visit our Important Information page for more information on Spring 2021 billing due dates.
- Summer and Fall semesters are approaching fast! Before you leave for spring break, reduce last minute stress by using this handy checklist to prepare for your next semester.
- Feeling stressed? Thinking that you may want to withdraw from a course this semester? Before you withdraw, let’s talk. We know that there are real concerns behind your decision that may include stress about performance in a course, physical or emotional well-being, or worries about finances. We’re here to help! Kent State has dedicated resources just for these reasons to support you. Reach out, let’s talk and see how we can help.
- Get ahead and complete your 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at studentaid.gov. Looking for assistance on how to complete the FAFSA? The One Stop is offering one-on-one remote appointments to assist you with completing your 2021-2022 FAFSA. Book your appointment today by clicking here. Click here to watch a LIVE presentation about the FAFSA for new students. You can also find helpful videos about filing the FAFSA here.