Group X Classes
Group X classes are instructor-led group workouts designed to help participants reach their fitness goals. These classes cater to any fitness level and are offered in a variety of different formats to meet everyone’s needs.
Virtual Group X Membership - new this Fall!
- Participants must have a Virtual Group X Membership to register for classes. Annual community and affiliate members which have an annual group fitness pass included in their membership do not need to purchase a Virtual Group X membership.
- A Virtual Group X Membership is $40/semester and is open for all student, faculty, staff and community. This includes KSU Regional Campus students and staff.
- KSU Kent Campus students and faculty/staff can use their Flashline ID to login.
- KSU Regional Campus students and faculty/staff can sign up by creating an account.
- Community members can sign up by either using their email in our system or creating a new account.
Class Schedule & Registration
- Participants must pre-register for Group X classes.
- Register online, in person at the Pro Shop or over the phone at 330-672-4732.
- Participants will receive a Zoom link upon registration confirmation and will be required to login to their account to attend the class.
- Class schedule will be done on a weekly basis and participants can register up to 7 days in advance.