Virtual Program Viewing
- Log in to www.recservices.kent.edu
- For KSU staff and students, use your FlashLine ID and password. Do not include @kent.edu in the username - just your unique ID.
- Community members, use the username and password you created when first logging in to the web portal.
- Click on your name in the upper right corner and select Profile.
- Click on the “Programs” button on the left-hand side of the page under View Account (Personal Information).
- From the list of your registered programs, locate the program or class you would like to enter and click on the camera icon at the end of the row.
- You will only be able to click on this icon when you are within the check-in time for the program/class (usually 15 minutes prior to start time).
- This should take you directly to the Zoom application for your class.