Copies of your official academic transcript are available through the following delivery methods. Please allow extra processing time at the beginning and ending of each semester.
FINAL GRADES AND DEGREE POSTING
Final grades and degree postings do not appear on official transcripts until the end of the term. To find processing dates, please visit Grades and Transcript Processing Dates. Please order official transcripts after the processing dates to ensure that final grades and degree postings will be included. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official, certified, electronic transcript! This is a secure and environmentally-friendly delivery method to employers, agencies, and other institutions (Ohio non-public, non-Ohio and for graduate admission).
- Students can choose some recipient options in a drop-down selection as a matter of convenience or type specific email address of their choice for individuals, businesses or institutions on the order request. Note that for most educational institutions included on the list, the transcript will be routed to their admissions office. If you have a specific contact person and their email, you should provide their name and email address for the recipient information.
- There are unlimited downloads once the email is sent with the link to access the official e-transcript. Access to the completed transcript order expires in 30 days.
- The E-Transcript reflects official grade and degree information at the time the request is processed. Special requests to hold for current term grades or degrees are not available, at this time. Specific dates for availability of current semester grades and degrees may be found on the Processing Dates for Grades and Transcripts page.
- A $9.00 convenience fee per transcript will be charged to your credit card. This is a nonwaivable fee.
- Current and recently enrolled students log in to FlashLine and click on Request Official Transcript in the Student Category / Resources Page / Grades and Transcripts Section. On the Official Transcript Menu, click on 'eTranscript.'
- Former students who cannot access FlashLine will need to create an account with Parchment.
- Any current or former student can create a Parchment account to use this service to request a transcript. A school or personal email address can be used to create the account.
- If a student is specifically having difficulty creating a Parchment account OR difficulty accessing Parchment, they must contact Parchment Support.
- Parchment important links:
Parchment offers a print and mailed service. An official transcript can be ordered through Parchment for a $9.00 convenience fee for each transcript.
Please create a Parchment account, if you do not have one, in order to request a paper transcript.
The requestor should provide the recipient name (individual and/or organization) and an accurate mailing address.
3rd Party Ordering
If you are a 3rd party ordering on behalf of a student, you have the option of submitting a request via Parchment for an electronic transcript or paper transcript.
You will be required to create an account with Parchment.
- A $9.00 convenience fee per transcript will be charged to your credit card.
- A hold may be placed on a transcript order if further record research is required. The order will take longer than normal processing times. If a message is received that an order is on hold, an inquiry can be sent to email@example.com.
- Please be prepared to upload a proper release of information from the student, which meets our institutional FERPA requirements.
- Be prepared to provide the following information: Student's full name, date of birth, KSU Student ID.
- For 3rd Party order inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Investigators requesting a transcript should email email@example.com for assistance. Transcripts cannot be faxed.
HOLDS: A hold may be placed on a transcript order if further record research is required. The order will take longer than normal processing times. If a message is received that an order is on hold, an inquiry can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of the University Registrar does not issue unofficial transcripts. Only official transcripts are provided. Please see information regarding official transcripts.
The Current students can view an unofficial version of their transcripts by logging in to FlashLine and clicking on View Unofficial Transcript in the Student Category / Resources Page / Grades and Transcripts Section.