Campus Ambassadors provide endless support to the campus community by conducting campus tours to prospective students and their families, and greeting university guests at special events. Ambassadors also assist the Office of Admissions by participating in and planning large-scale events such as Campus Preview.
- Paid student employee position
- Build your resume and skill set
- Learn professionalism and gain experience
- Make new friends - students and staff!
- Ambassadors must carry a 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Outgoing personality and dependability a must!
- 30-40 hour time commitment per semester
- Attend training session and monthly meetings
If you're interested in becoming an ambassador, contact:
Sr. Admissions Counselor
132 Main Hall