Filing A Report or Complaint & Resources

Filing a Complaint (Informal or Formal).
Individuals (Victims) who experience an incident of gender-based discrimination or sexual harassment and wish to request an informal resolution or formal complaint may submit requests using the Gender Based Discrimination and Harassment Complaint Form.

Support Services.
The Center for Sexual Relationship Violence Support Services can provide guidance on various support services and can be reached at 330.672.8016 or you email SRVSS directly at

Police Services.
If you need to report a sexual assault and the situation is an emergency, please dial 911.  For non-emergencies dial 330.672.3070 or 330-672-2212.  Reporting an emergency can also be reported by pushing any Emergency Button on any blue-light phone throughout the Kent Campus.

Campus Escorts.
Security Aides provide on-campus escorts beginning at 8:00PM. To request an escort, students just need to call 330-672-7004 or visit to request an escort.