We understand that this has been a unique experience thus far as we gradually get back to the 'new normal' we want you to know that we are still here to support you during your academic journey here at KSU!
We cannot wait to meet you in person or remotely!
If you need to come to our office for any reason, please be sure to follow the Flashes Safe Eight
To schedule a in person or remote advising appointment select "Schedule an Advising Appointment" below. Please note, you can only make an appointment two weeks in advance. If you have issues making an advising appointment please call 330-672-2862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Have a quick question? Schedule a remote drop-in appointment with your specialized advisor by selecting the "Remote Drop-In" link below. Please note, you can make an appointment a few days in advance, drop-ins cannot fulfill required advising.
Remote Drop-In Schedule:
Mondays & Tuesdays (10am-11am)
Wednesdays & Thursdays (3pm-4pm)
New Advising Location:
Advising will be offered at an additional location for specific majors: ( Integrated Health Studies, Nutrition & Sports Medicine only)
- Where: MACC GYM ANNEX, Rm 263, just schedule via KSUAdvising
- When: Beginning of each semester!
Advisors will be available via email as well, please allow 24 to 48 hours for response time.
Additionally, please be sure to check your email's on a regular basis to receive updates and important information.
ADVISING MODEL FOR EHHS
Required advising appointment with your professional advisor as follows:
- Some students will meet with an advisor each semester, Juniors and Seniors do not have required advising, but are welcome to meet with an advisor during remote drop-ins to have a graduation review.
- Must be a scheduled advising appointment (not drop-ins, which are 15 minutes in length).
- If you have never met with an advisor in our office, your first advising appointment will either be 30-60 minutes in length depending on your major, which will give you and your advisor time to get to know one another, go over your GPS plan, review your major, and answer any questions that you have.
- Most of your advising appointments after that will be 30 minutes in length with a few exceptions, such as if you change your major or you are on academic probation.
- Advisors have Drop-In Hours (15 minutes in length) during this time advisors are available for quick questions. Visiting your advisor during drop-ins appointments does not count as your required advising appointment.