Christopherson Business Travel (CBT)’s robust and innovative travel management technology, ensures Kent State employees discounted airfare guarantees, best available hotel rates, spend tracking, unused ticket reporting and notifications, price matching, and offers experienced travel advisors available 365/24/7 with dedicated online and phone support.
How Do I Book Travel?
You may book travel through the CBT’s Airportal web link or by contacting CBT directly for agent-assisted help and customization (fees may apply). Although employees are auto-enrolled into the Christopherson Business Travel system through a weekly file transfer by the Division of Information Technology, users must set up their profile before booking and include any TSA pre-check numbers or frequent flier numbers.
To reach a CBT booking agent, at any time:
Christopherson Agent Team
Advisor Group - University Team: 800-285-3603
How to Set Up Your Profile
- Log in via: AirPortal through FlashLine by searching "Christopherson Business Travel" in the search field of FlashLine
- A notice for new users will appear at the top of the dashboard advising profile update.
- Review and update information has needed. Disabled fields (gray) cannot be changed. If there are errors in these fields, ESPECIALLY THE NAME FIELDS, please contact Kent State's HR department or the Christopherson Online Tech Support:
Hours: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET, Monday - Friday
Online Tech Support: 888-535-0179
The information in the system is incorrect, who do I contact?
The information is a reflection of Banner data. You may need to reach out to HR for Banner data revisions or the Christopherson Business Travel Online Support, Monday – Friday between 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. ET either by phone: 888-535-0179 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I book complex trips for various people; can I speak with an agent directly to assist in my booking?
Absolutely and encouraged! An agency-assisted fee will apply; however, you may speak to a live representative at:
- University Advisory Team: 800-285-3603
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
I book for multiple people in my department; can I still do that with Christopherson?
Yes, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of those whose travel you will be managing and you will receive the Travel Arranger permission and role.
It's important to note that pre-approvals for managed travelers is still required whether you are paying expenses by P-card for their travel or the traveler will be reimbursed for expenses. Faculty and/or staff can delegate internal staff within the Chrome River Expense Reimbursement to manage their account. This includes obtaining the required pre-approval (or pre-authorization) code for travel and/or uploading receipts for reimbursement. More information can you found on the Accounts Payable website for Travel and Expense.
How can I book GUEST (university-paid for visitors, guests, speakers, students) travel?
If you need to book GUESTS, contact Christopherson with your request.
Guest bookings or non-profiled travelers, such as students, interviewees, guest speakers, recruits etc… Best Practice for Guest Travel bookings is to designate one person in the department or college for guest booking privileges. This permission is given in Concur Travel. By limiting the number of Kent employees able to book for a guest traveler you reduce your fraud risk. If they are not booking through the Concur website, the Kent State person could call a CBT Travel Advisor and state they were booking a guest traveler and give the name of the person that authorized it and we would send a copy of the itinerary to the person booking the trip and to the person that authorized it. The Kent sponsor will need to have the guest’s full legal name, date of birth, gender and any university required fields ready when booking the trip.
Departments may use their purchasing card to arrange and pay for guest flights. No authorization code is required; however, use code "99999999999999" when asked by Christopherson. The Enterprise employee vehicle rental code should not be provided to guests for travel; however, is a reimbursable transaction to the guest. All reimbursed expenses can be submitted to Accounts Payable as a "one-time vendor" payment. Contact email@example.com with questions.
My department has multiple travel contracts with other vendors. Does this contract void those?
No. Current standing contracts will remain. Additionally, Procurement is willing to help source any other group travel needs you might have or require other specializations.
There are many benefits for you and your department when booking through Christopherson Business Travel:
- Duty-of-care through SecurityLogic: Christopherson make alternative travel arrangements or assist with required ground services such as hotels and transportation.
- Use of pre-authorized codes for quick bookings.
- Share your planned itinerary, with colleagues, other travelers and emergency contacts, is built-in and gives them important information in one concise communication.
- Real time access to all available flights and fares through a single online resource for booking airfare, lodging and rental car in the same reservation, including our preferred airline, United, and other contracted airlines.
- AirBank: CBT’s Unused airline ticket tracker audits and enforces reuse of funds at booking to cut costs and eliminate waste
- Assistance with Passports and Visas!
- CBT’s online booking tool securely manages your traveler profile including P-Card & personal credit card information, frequent flyer and loyalty program information, emergency contacts, travel history. Repeat trips are easier to rebook!
- Since they’re our contracted travel supplier, Procurement will not have to bid out your large, complex travel; instead, simply contact their Group Travel desk.
- Christopherson provides exclusive access to negotiated airline discounts with preferred carriers, negotiated hotel discounts, and discount rental car rates. These discounts are not available through other agencies, internet sites, or airline web sites.
- Airline tickets can be voided within 24 hours of purchase with no airline penalties. When flights are changed, cancelled, or otherwise delayed, Christopherson provides 24/7 support, including an emergency after-hours desk.