Welcome to SUMMER ADVANTAGE 2023
What is Summer Advantage?
Summer Advantage is an award-winning program that assists students with remaining on track toward graduation and preparing for a future career by building a support network of peers and professional staff. The experience includes academic support as well as professional and personal development.
Program Benefits Include
- Tuition assistance for up to 3 credits toward your summer course.
- Students with a demonstrated need can request assistance with books, course supplies, and housing.
- Workshops to support academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Peer support for academic, financial, and sense of belonging connections.
Program Requirements Include
- Complete the Summer Advantage application no later than Friday, March 24th.
- Complete the 2023/24 FAFSA and submit your Summer Financial Aid information on Flashline.
- The program will provide course assistance for up to 3-credit hours. The course selection must be verified by the student’s advisor and meet graduation requirements.
- Select and attend (4) program workshops during the program.
- Attend Summer Advantage orientation prior to the start of the summer course.
"I really enjoyed the Summer Advantage program because it helped me pay for a three-credit course to catch up with my credits so that when I came back in the fall I was on track. When I did Summer Advantage everything was online, but if I had an opportunity to do it in person, I would!"
- Daysi Sandoval-Alvarado
Sophomore, CommUNITY Lab Student