Kent State's Center for Corporate and Professional Development Advisory Board demonstrates a distinctive Kent State by serving as a vital link between the Center for Corporate and Professional Development and the employers it serves. The Advisory Board members provide valuable input to the Center for Corporate and Professional Development professionals as the office enhances employee and organization performance for Northeast Ohio employers.
The Advisory Board Members:
- Offer input regarding adult learners' educational needs and employees' skill gaps.
- Identify the best approaches to reach and market to adult learners and professionals.
- Introduce the Center's professionals to the community and organizational leaders.
- Serve as advocates for Kent State and the Center for Corporate and Professional Development throughout Northeast Ohio.
- Consider Kent State's Center for Corporate and Professional Development as a talent and organization development resource for their organization.
The 2021 Current Advisory Board Members are:
- Pamala Barnes, Learning and Development Specialist, SOPREMA
- Cynthia Beale, Corporate Quality Director, Presrite Corp
- Lorelei Evans, Human Resources Director – Roto-Molding Platform, Myers Industries, Inc.
- Rita George, Training and Development Manager, Fives North American Combustion, Inc.
- Nicole Hoover, Manager, Talent Acquisition and Development, Austin Powder Company
- Karen Kaminski, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, TravelCenters of America LLC
- Tracy Konjovic, Vice President of Organizational Development, NMG Aerospace
- Akeem Perry, Senior Manager of Talent Initiatives, Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Elizabeth Pugel, Sr. Learning Partner, Cleveland Clinic
- Amy Salapski, Managing Partner, Cambium Development Group, LLC
- Katarina Soderstrom, Sr. Manager, Leadership & Organizational Development, Avery Dennison
- Aimee Trusso, Director, HR Strategic Initiatives, Lincoln Electric Company
- Kimberly Van Valkenburgh, Sr. Program Manager – Talent Management and Organizational Efficiency, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Alyssa Wagers, Human Resource Manager, Saint-Gobain HyComp LLC
- Frank Zupan, Director of Talent Management, Associated Materials