CARES is an acronym that stands for Crisis, Advocacy, Resources, Education, and Support.
The CARES Center works collaboratively with students to secure resources that meet their basic needs. The center works to connect all Kent State students with both on and off-campus resources supporting their financial, food, housing, and mental well-being basic needs.
Partner with the CARES Center to Support Student Success
The CARES Center team is excited to partner with members of the Kent State and local community in the work of supporting student success. There are several ways you can partner with the CARES Center.
Utilize the CARE Center Services
- Students can connect with Case Managers
- Refer a student
- Visit the Flashes’ Food Pantry
- Attend an CARES Center Connections program
Make a Donation
- Donate to the Flashes’ Food Pantry
- Contribute to CARES Basic Needs Student Fund supporting students’ access to emergency basic needs resources within our four pillars.
Provide Us with Feedback and Suggestions
We always want to hear feedback that will help inform our support of and collaboration with students. You can send us an email, connect with us on social media, give us a call, or stop by the Center.