The IRC hires friendly, knowledgeable students who are looking for a fun working environment! Must have: People skills, basic knowledge of computers, and the ability to work well with others.
A great way to gain valuable experience while earning extra money with raise opportunities after one semester!
Job Duties include:
- Assisting faculty, staff, and students in reserving and checking out materials
- Fingerprinting / Background checks
- Troubleshooting equipment in IRC
- Delivering and picking up classroom technology equipment
- Keeping equipment clean and in good operating condition
- Providing basic software and computer assistance
- Monitoring computer labs, copy machines and printers
- Shelving books and curriculum materials
- Selling supplies
Hourly Positions of Employment:
Undergraduate Student Employee
If you are interested in an hourly position with the IRC, please email an attached resume and filled out IRC application to Julee Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in an hourly tutoring position with the IRC, please complete our tutoring application. Questions may be directed to Hannah Harnichar at email@example.com.