Contractors are required to obtain permits for all personal and company vehicles. Delivery vehicles and construction equipment (cranes, bulldozers) do not need to display a parking permit.
- Parking Services will assign designated contractor parking areas based on the time of year, project size, and location. These locations may not be adjacent to the construction site or within walking distance.
- The Office of the University Architect does not have access or authority to distribute, create, or change parking assignments.
- The contractor will be held responsible for any parking violation(s). All fines must be paid in full prior to purchasing permits.
- Parking in unauthorized areas, fire lanes, service areas, sidewalks and on lawns is prohibited.
How to Purchase Construction Permits:
- Apply online for a permit.
- Complete the Construction Permit Application (PDF). Bring or fax it to Parking Services. (Fax 330-672-4034).
Rates and Payments
- Daily permits: $4 per day
- Weekly permits: $7 per week
- Monthly permits: $13.50 per month
- Permits will be issued at No Charge for parking at Dix Stadium and the Allerton Sports Complex lot.
- If you have a current parking permit and you choose to park in a metered zone, you must pay the posted rates.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover.