Forms, Guides, Policies, and Procedures
- University Policy: 3342-7-12.1: Administrative policy regarding purchasing of goods and/or services
- University Policy: 3342-7-02.16: Administrative policy regarding use of a University Purchasing Card (P-Card)
- Procurement Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Uniform Guidance Policy and Procedure - UPDATED
- Vendor Code of Conduct
- Procurement Website Review - :16 second audio delay
- ACH Request Form
(Automated Clearing House)
- Approval for RFP/RFQ/RFI Process Form (Intent to bid - pre-process form)
If you forecast a need to issue a bid to the public, please fill out this form via Dynamic Forms. Make sure to download a copy for your records. If you do not hear any response within 48 hours, please contact Procurement to verify receipt.
- Payment Request Form
To request payment for services and small dollar purchases (less than $2500) where payment cannot be processed using the purchasing card. Reimbursement to individuals must be completed on the Expense Statement form.
- Check Request - Commodity Supplemental Form
- Check Request - FOAP Supplemental Form
- Conflict of Interest Form
Please fill out the form via Dynamic Form and note the interview questions. The Director of Procurement will contact the signor within 24-48 hours to ask the questions and determine if a Conflict of Interest exists.
- Expense Reimbursement Form (paper)
Use the Expense Reimbursement form to request reimbursement for travel and entertainment expenditures, or other costs you have incurred to conduct university business.
- Inventory Control Disposal and Change Property Forms
Should accompany items that were capitalized purchases (over $2500) and all electronic equipment.
- Request for Waiver of Competitive Bidding
Please contact the Procurement Department for information pertaining to waivers.
- Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
Blanket, State of Ohio Sales Tax Exemption Certificate information for tax exempt purchases.
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Addendum (GDPR)
To document personal data security compliance when doing business with the European Union.
Guides and Procedures
- Banner Finance Access Request
- FlashCart Training Manual 2018
To schedule a FlashCart training session or for additional clarification, please contact Larry McWilliams
- FlashCart Forms
- FlashCart Commodity Drop-down Instructions
- Visual Guide to Run Open Encumbrances By Organization Number Report in Banner
- Purchasing Card Manual (PDF)
- RFP Process
- Brown Enterprise Solutions Ordering User Manual
Training Videos & Common FlashCart Questions for Business Managers and Users
- Session #1 - How I do create an order within FlashCart? - Punchout and Host Catalog Version
- Session #2 - How I do create an order within FlashCart? - Forms Version
- Why did I receive a finance access error on my FlashCart order?
- What is the difference in 'P' purchase orders and number purchase orders?
- Should I use a CVV on my FlashCart P-card orders?
- What is the difference between mandated and preferred vendors?
- How do I order office supplies in FlashCart?