Effective Decision Making
In today’s business environment, the impact of a poorly-made decision can have far-reaching financial and professional consequences. Managers, employees and teams are constantly making decisions, but few examine the process and assess the quality of their decisions. This program utilizes group activities, real-world examples, and team case studies to:
- Explore the 7 Step Decision Model
- Analyze decision-making processes and identify beneficial as well as detrimental aspects
- Improve decision-making skills on the job
- Recognize the cognitive biases that can affect decision-making
- Implement techniques for choosing from viable alternatives
We can tailor this program and deliver it on-site or virtually for your employees and leaders.
Philip Kim, D.Sc., is an educator, speaker, and management consultant. His passion is to use his knowledge and expertise to help others achieve their life’s goals.