How to Get Involved
Interested students can apply with the link below. Applications must include a resume and cover letter. A letter of recommendation is also strongly suggested.
All undergraduate students, of any major, are welcome to apply. Preference will be given to freshmen and sophomore students.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with a diverse set of people
- Ability to conduct quality research
- Ability to deliver professional presentations to high-ranking university officials
- Follow through on tasks and quickly respond to requests
- Adapt to new processes and procedures
Students are expected to work a minimum of 15 hours a week with a maximum of 28 hours per week during the semester (20 for international students). Students are typically scheduled during normal business hours (8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday).
The Department of Information Technology is interested in talking with students about becoming part if the Digital Leadership Academy! Faculty members who are interested in having IT present to their classes can use the form below to express interest.