Back To School Tech Checklist
SETTING UP YOUR TECH
- Use the "Kent State Wireless" network for Wi-Fi and connect using your FlashLine username and password.
- Sign up for Flash ALERTS, Kent State’s official emergency text notification system, at www.kent.edu/flashalerts.
- If you have forgotten your FlashLine password, reset it with the “Forgot your password” link at login.kent.edu.
Download Free Software
- Download the KSUMobile app to view your class schedule, grades, live bus tracking, maps, buy your books, and more.
- Find out how to download your FREE copy of Microsoft Office at support.kent.edu/office.
- Purchase your discounted Adobe Creative Cloud subscription for only $75 per year at software.kent.edu.
In Your Room
- Get online with your gaming system or streaming device. Register at MultimediaDevices.kent.edu
- Only wired printers are supported in the residence halls.
- Having a computer issue? Bring your computer to the Service and Repair Center for in-person support, located in the Tri-Towers Rotunda.
- If you need assistance with other technologies at Kent State, chat with us at support.kent.edu or call 330-672-HELP (4357).
If you need assistance, visit support.kent.edu or call 330-672-4357 (HELP)