Fall 2022 Billing & Payment Information
The Fall 2022 Semester tuition and fees charges will start appearing on student accounts on July 11, after 5 p.m. Official invoices (eBills) containing a breakdown of these charges will be issued on July 19, after 5 p.m. Check your @kent.edu email for the notification of the invoice (eBill). The email notification will include steps on how to access these invoices (eBills). Please note that Kent State University does not mail out invoices.
- Monday, July 11: Fall 2022 Semester charges will be visible on student's FlashLine accounts (after 5 p.m.).
- Tuesday, July 19: Fall 2022 Semester invoices (eBills) will be issued (after 5 p.m.). Check your @kent.edu email for the notification of the invoice (eBill).
- Friday, August 5: Fall 2022 Semester payment due date.
- Thursday, August 11: Accounts with unpaid balances in amounts of $1500 will be at risk of schedule cancellation this evening.
- Monday, August 15: Fall 2022 Semester financial aid disburses to eligible student accounts. Refund processing will begin on eligible student accounts.
If you have a balance owed after completing the 2022-2023 FAFSA and accepting your financial aid offer, you can explore other funding options to find help covering your college expenses.