Golden Splashes - Youth Swim Team
Golden Splashes is a youth swim team for children who have completed Level 3 and higher in our Learn to Swim program. The group focuses on team work, competitive swimming techniques and swimming for fitness.
The Kent State Golden Splashes seeks to provide an atmosphere that supports hard work, a healthy physical routine,and the development of a rewarding, competitive mindset while having fun in a team setting.
To demonstrate the life lesson that success and rewarding gratification can be achieved with hard work.
To develop life long, commitment to health and wellness that can be instilled at an early age.
To provide an atmosphere that inspires swimmers to achieve their maximum potential, though a competitive, athletic setting.
We are especially excited to share the joy and excitement that can be found in competing while having fun in a team environment.
- Dates and Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from Oct. 3, 2022 - Mar. 17, 2023
- No program on 11/23, 11/25, 12/23, 12/26, 12/28, 12/30, 1/2, 1/4, 1/6
- 11 and under: 5:15 - 615 p.m.
- 12 and over: 6:20 - 7:20 p.m.
- 11 and under: Student $220, Member $220, Non-member $250
- 12 and over: Student $310, Member $310, Non-member $330
- Dates and Times:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Apr. 3, 2023 - May. 5, 2023
- 5:30 - 7 p.m.
- Cost: $120