Printing for Honors College Students
The Honors College library, computer lab and printers will be closed for use on Tuesday, November 7 from Noon – 3:30 P.M. The library, as well as the computers and printer will reopen at 3:30 P.M. that afternoon for student use. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
Printing is in the Honors College Library JHN 52
- Printing is for active Honors College students only
- Printing is accessible from the provided desktops and paper is provided
- Students must sign in to one of the provided desktops using their FlashLine username and password
- Students may copy documents to reprint by scanning the document to email and printing from the desktop
- Black and white printing is the default setting.
- Students should approach the Honors College lobby desk or the lab assistant to report issues or ask for assistance.
Printing in Color
- Got to file print
- Select "Print Using the System Dialogue"
- Select More Settings
- Locate Xerox Black and White and select Off (Use Document Color)
- Click OK
- Edit the number of copies on the displayed screen
- Click Print