Stark Campus Parking Services
PARKING IS FREE AT KENT STATE STARK
While parking is free at the Stark Campus, vehicle registration and parking hang tags are required.
PARKING HANG TAGS FOR FALL & SPRING
All Kent State Stark students are required to register their vehicle(s) before a parking hang tag can be issued.
Vehicle registration ensures that Campus Security can better regulate student and faculty/staff parking, can contact students in case of a problem with their vehicle (lights left on, damage to vehicle, etc.) or offer vehicle lockout assistance.
- You must be registered for classes before a parking hang tag can be issued.
- Parking hang tags are required in all designated student lots.
Parking hang tags issued during fall semester are also good for spring semester.
VEHICLE REGISTRATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
Parking hang tags will be issued IN PERSON ONLY.
These items are required in order to register your vehicle and pick up your hang tag:
1. Kent State ID Number
2. Photo ID (FLASHcard or state issued driver’s license)
3. Class Schedule (printed or displayed on your phone)
4. Primary Vehicle: Make, model, color, license plate number, issuing state
5. Secondary Vehicle: Make, model, color, license plate number, issuing state
- Pro tip! Take a photo on your phone of your license plate before coming in.
- Complete and print the Stark Vehicle Registration form before coming in. If you can't print the form, be sure to write down all the required information before coming in.
- Students must come in to register their vehicles. Parents, family members, friends, etc., cannot come in for you.
WHERE TO PICK UP YOUR PARKING HANG TAG
Main Hall Room 117A (Security Office)
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Drop your unused parking hang tags in collection boxes found around campus. Returned hang tags will be recycled for future use.
PARKING FOR SUMMER
Parking hang tags are not issued for students attending during the summer. Students should park only in designated student lots.
KENT CAMPUS PARKING INFORMATION
- Stark Campus parking hang tags are not valid for parking at the Kent Campus.
- If you have a valid Kent Campus parking hang tag, you do not have to register your vehicle or obtain a hang tag at the Stark Campus.
- Parking details at the Kent Campus