Stark Campus Parking Services
PARKING HANG TAGS FOR FALL & SPRING
While parking is FREE at the Stark Campus, all Stark students are required to register their vehicle(s) before a parking hang tag can be issued.
Vehicle registration ensures that Campus Security can better regulate student and faculty/staff parking, can contact students in case of a problem with their vehicle (lights left on, damage to vehicle, etc.) or offer vehicle lockout assistance.
- You must be registered for classes before a parking hang tag can be issued.
- Parking hang tags are required in all designated student lots.
Parking hang tags issued during fall semester are also good for spring semester.
VEHICLE REGISTRATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
Fall 2023: Parking hang tags will be issued IN PERSON ONLY beginning July 5.
These items are required in order to register your vehicle and pick up your hang tag:
1. Kent State ID Number
2. Photo ID (FLASHcard or state issued driver’s license)
3. Class Schedule (printed or displayed on your phone)
4. Primary Vehicle: Make, model, color, license plate number, issuing state
5. Secondary Vehicle: Make, model, color, license plate number, issuing state
- Pro tip! Take a photo on your phone of your license plate before coming in.
- Complete and print the Stark Vehicle Registration form before coming in. If you can't print the form, be sure to write down all the required information before coming in.
- Students must come in to register their vehicles. Parents, family members, friends, etc., cannot come in for you.
WHERE TO PICK UP YOUR PARKING HANG TAG
Beginning July 5 for Fall 2023:
Main Hall Room 117A (Security Office)
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
PARKING FOR SUMMER
Parking hang tags are not issued for students attending during the summer. Students should park only in designated student lots.
May 2 - 12, 2023: Drop your unused parking hang tags in collection boxes found around campus. Returned hang tags will be recycled for future use.
KENT CAMPUS PARKING INFORMATION
- Stark Campus parking hang tags are not valid for parking at the Kent Campus.
- If you have a valid Kent Campus parking hang tag, you do not have to register your vehicle or obtain a hang tag at the Stark Campus.
- Parking details at the Kent Campus