Whether you postponed higher education to join the military or started and then put your education on hold to serve our nation, you can be confident that Kent State is committed to helping you achieve academic success.
This includes ensuring that it is as easy as possible for you to receive the educational benefits to which you are entitled through the GI Bill®, or any other established program, and to make sure your transition to college is a smooth one.
Kent State has been recognized as one of the top universities doing the most to embrace America's veterans on G.I. Jobs list of Military Friendly Schools.
VETERANS BENEFITS AT KENT STATE STARK
How To Apply
- Review Military Connected Student Checklist pdf
- For Summer 2023, complete Stark Campus Intent of Enrollment Form
- For Fall 2023, complete Intent of Enrollment Form
- New veteran students are encouraged to schedule an appointment with Stark Veterans Services to review benefits, services and how to apply.
For questions, contact:
Senior Financial Aid Coordinator
VA Certifying Official
132 Main Hall
- U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- GI Bill®
- Ohio GI Promise
- Kent State Center for Adult & Veterans Services (CAVS)
- Kent State CAVS Scholarships