Whether you postponed higher education to join the military or started and then put your education on hold to serve our nation, you can be confident that Kent State is committed to helping you achieve academic success.
This includes ensuring that it is as easy as possible for you to receive the educational benefits to which you are entitled through the GI Bill®, or any other established program, and to make sure your transition to college is a smooth one.
Kent State has been recognized as one of the top universities doing the most to embrace America's veterans on G.I. Jobs list of Military Friendly Schools.
VETERANS SERVICES AT KENT STATE STARK
- Military Connected Student Checklist pdf
- Stark Campus Intent of Enrollment
- If you are an undergraduate student, please contact Annie Fritz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-244-3246 before completing the Stark Campus Intent of Enrollment.
- If you are a graduate student, please contact Sarah Helmick, Assistant Director and VA Certifying Official at the Kent Campus (regardless of which campus you attend), at email@example.com or 330-672-8586. You will complete a different Intent of Enrollment.
- Academic Advising Services
- Financial Aid and FAFSA Assistance
- GI Educational Benefits Assistance
- Career Exploration & Development
- Student Accessibility Services
- Counseling Services
- Stark Scholarships
- Center for Adult & Veterans Services Scholarships
- U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs
- GI Bill®
- Ohio's Education Opportunities for Veterans & Servicemembers
- Kent State Center for Adult & Veterans Services