OAKS CI Instructions for Professional Design Service Providers
The primary purpose of the Professional Services Agreement Amendments Business Process is to execute the contract document to perform professional services with the selected design professional, construction manager or consultant. This process utilizes the information presented in the Technical Proposal to develop the contract language and fee requirements for the Professional Services Agreement.
The Professional Services Pay Request Business Process provides for the submission, review, and approval of interim or final payment requests for services completed by the provider. This process references and relates directly to the Schedule of Values (SOV) Line Item amounts as outlined in the Professional Service Provider's Agreement.
The Project Communication Business Processes involve the following procedures: Action Items, RFIs, Submittals, Transmittals, Meeting Minutes, Field Reports, and Schedule Approvals.
Additional Instructions for Construction Manager at Risk and Design-Build Projects
- Instructions for entering the GMP Amendment Procedure in OAKS CI.
- Instructions for entering the GMP Subcontract Distribution in OAKS CI.
- Instructions for Change Order Numbering in OAKS CI for CMR and D-B Projects.
- Instructions for processing Change Directives through OAKS CI.
- Instructions for processing Change Orders through OAKS CI and associated Change Order Form.