May 2023 Commencement Ceremony Information
- Please check this page carefully to ensure you are ready for graduation.
- Summer 2022, Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 graduates will all be recognized and are invited to participate in Commencement.
The 2023 Columbiana County Campuses Commencement Ceremony will be held on Friday, May 12, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. at the Crestview Performing Arts Center at 44100 Crestview Rd., Columbiana, OH 44408.
Graduates need to arrive 45 minutes prior to the ceremony.
The deadline to RSVP for the Columbiana County Campuses Ceremony is Friday, April 7, 2023. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Motts: 330-337-4202 or email@example.com.
- A reception with light refreshments will be held immediately prior to the ceremony from 5- 6 p.m. for graduates and their guests.
Graduates with a Disability and Seating for guests with Disabilities
- Please notify Danielle Baker-Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1, 2023 if you or a guest need a disability-related accommodation. Accessible seating will be provided upon request.
- Kent State University is committed to making its work environment, programs, and activities accessible to individuals with disabilities. For faculty and staff accessibility needs, contact Audrey Graham at 330-337-4251. For student accessibility needs, contact Danielle Baker-Rose, Student Accessibility Services, at 330-337-4214 or email@example.com.
KENT CAMPUS CEREMONY
Any student receiving an associate, bachelor’s, master’s, or a doctoral degree from any one of the eight campuses may attend.
Students may attend BOTH the Columbiana County Campuses Ceremony on Friday evening and the Kent Campus ceremony.
Students must RSVP separately to each event. (Spring 2023 candidates can access the RSVP to the Kent Campus ceremony by logging into FlashLine)
Please view the Kent Campus ceremony schedule and details here: https://www.kent.edu/commencement
- Questions? Contact the Office of University Ceremonies at firstname.lastname@example.org.