TUTORING SERVICES AT KENT STATE STARK
Tutoring Services at Kent State Stark provides free tutoring for current Kent State students in most subjects taught by Stark Campus faculty.
Peer tutors assist students with:
- homework assignments
- help clarifying lecture and classroom material
- reviewing for exams
- help preparing for and practicing class presentations
For students who need help with effective study strategies, faculty tutors are also available. Reach out to Tutoring Services as soon as you feel you may need help.
SCHEDULE TUTORING USING TUTORTRAC
VIDEO: how to schedule an appointment using TutorTrac
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A STARK TUTOR
How to "Meet" with your Tutor using Google Hangouts
- Make sure you have Chrome downloaded on your device.
- Go to hangouts.google.com and login with your Flashline credentials (Kent State username and password).
- At your appointment time, your tutor will send you an invitation to chat. Once you accept this invitation, you will be ready to tutor via video chat.
eTutoring is part of an organization that students have available in addition to the online tutoring offered directly by Kent State.