Nonpublic & Homeschooled Students
Ohio's College Credit Plus program gives students in grades 7-12 the opportunity to earn high school and college credit simultaneously by taking courses at participating Ohio colleges or universities.
Nonpublic and homeschooled students are welcome to participate in College Credit Plus. Interested students must complete the application process by the posted deadlines. Make sure you review the important information below that will also include information on funding opportunities.
The subject matter of a course enrolled in under the College Credit Plus program may include mature subject matter or materials, including those of a graphic, explicit, violent or sexual nature, that will not be modified based upon College Credit Plus enrollee participation regardless of where course instruction occurs.
CCP ONLINE APPLICATION
Nonpublic and homeschooled students should note the following important dates.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR NONPUBLIC & HOMESCHOOLED STUDENTS
- Website for Nonpublic School Families | Website for Homeschool Families
- Before March 31: Complete school counseling requirement if nonpublic school families
- Feb. 3 - April 1 at 5 p.m.: Sign-up for an OH|ID Account – nonpublic and homeschool parents
- Feb. 3 - April 1 at 5 p.m.: Apply for funding in OH|ID Account- nonpublic and homeschool parents
- Feb. 3 - April 1 at 5 p.m.: Submit Letter of Intent in OH|ID Account - all students
- Before June 1: Funding award notifications sent – nonpublic and homeschool parents
Please note that a copy of your funding letter should be sent to email@example.com.