TESTING SERVICES AT KENT STATE STARK
The Testing Center promotes student learning experiences by following established procedures for administering tests in a professional and standardized manner. We support students, Kent State University faculty, and test sponsors, both domestic and abroad, by managing tests promptly, fairly, and accurately. Our center has committed to the National College Testing Association’s Professional Standards and Guidelines.
Testing Center Hours
All testing must be COMPLETED at the specified end time each day.
(i.e. 6:45 on Monday, 4:45 p.m. on Wednesday, etc.)
Monday: 9 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
In-person testing is available by appointment.
SCHEDULE AN IN-PERSON TEST
Scheduling in advance is required for non-KSU tests and testers, and for all online tests. Kent State students taking a make-up or accommodated test in paper format are able to walk in during open hours, no reservation needed.
- ALEKS Math placement testing (may be taken online from home)
- ALEKS Math Reassessment must be taken in person at the Testing Center. Please schedule an appointment.
- ACCUPLACER Reading and Writing placement testing
- CLEP - College Level Examination Program
- Make-up and SAS exams
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification
COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS PLACEMENT TESTING
CCP students who would like to take placement testing at Kent State Stark should follow these guidelines:
- Before any placement can be taken, you must first apply to Kent State Stark's CCP program.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with testing questions.
- If CCP placement testing is needed, schedule an appointment online or call Testing Services to schedule an appointment at 330-244-3379.
- A photo ID is required before testing.