District 13 Science Day
Carroll, Stark & Tuscarawas Counties
Saturday, March 9, 2024
Kent State University at Tuscarawas
Earning a Superior rating at District Science Day qualifies students to apply to participate in the State Science Day (grades 5-12).
The Ohio Academy of Science is using Project Board for registration and for submission of projects.
Teachers and Students – Tuesday, Sept 5, 2023
Judges – Tuesday, Dec 6, 2023
The Voinovich School at Ohio University is covering the $30 registration fee.
February 10 is the deadline for Project submission in ProjectBoard. Students will submit:
Final Written Report
- Student are required to create or reactivate a Project Board account by December 15.
- The ISEF forms, abstract, final written report, and quad chart are submitted in Project Board.
- For the District 13 presentation, students can choose to use a tri-fold or Project Board on their laptop or chrome book.
- Regardless of presentation format, the same information should be covered: brief explanation of what they did, why they did it, and what they found from their work.
- Quad Board and video can be added after the District Science Day for any student who advances to the State Science Day.
Thank you to our sponsors!