Student Life at Ashtabula
A university experience is so much more than just books and classroom learning.
Active student organizations and fun student events are just as important to a vibrant campus environment. Getting involved on campus is one of the quickest ways to become part of the university community and create your own Kent State Ashtabula experience.
Here are some reasons to get involved with student groups and activities at Kent State Ashtabula:
- Complement your major by joining an academic student organization.
- Connect with other students who share similar interests.
- Expose yourself to new cultures, experiences, ideas, issues and lifestyles.
- Build your résumé with demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills.
- Appreciate the complete college experience that Kent State Ashtabula has to offer.
|Alpha Delta Nu (Nursing Honor Society)||Stacy Rose
|Art and Culture Club||Beth Devorefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Student Chapter of IT Professionals||Carolyn Carvalhoemail@example.com|
|College Democrats||Dr. Jessica Leveto
|College Republicans||Jason Csehifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hospitality Management Society||Mandy Ulicneyemail@example.com|
|KSUA Allies (LGBTQ)|
|KSUA Cash Flow Club||Daryl Upolefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|KSUA Rifle Club||Daryl Upoleemail@example.com|
|Physical Therapist Assistant Technology Club||Tiffany Kiphart
|Radiologic Technology Club|
|Respiratory Therapy Club||Amy Rodenhausenfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sociology Club||Dr. Jessica Levetoemail@example.com|
|Student Nurses Association||Rhonda Alexander-Dipofi
|Student Occupational Therapy Association (SOTA)|
|KSUA Swim Club||Julie Mirabellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Undergraduate Student Government|
|Volleyball Club||Dr. Ann Abraham
Dr. Brad Keefer